Here’s a digital concert from the music room in my house. Feel free to watch it at your leisure, share it, etc. I hope it does your heart some good. Note – the audio is a little low at the beginning, so headphones are recommended.
And here are a few links to things I talk about in the video:
• Join Patreon If you want to join my digital community.
• More about Patreon – If you’re curious, but have no idea what it is.
• Tip Jar No pressure! Times are tight for a lot of folks. Please feel free to accept these songs as a gift. If these songs do you some good, though, and you want to chip in, here’s where you can do it.
• Let’s Be Neighbors Here’s where to get a Let’s Be Neighbors banner or sign, or to learn more about them.
• Perelandra – Here’s where I’ll be doing a show on Feb. 12. Hope you can join me!
• Beth Wood – Among my favorite songwriters/poets. Beth and I will be doing a show together – a bi-coastal song swap – on March 16.
• Mailing list – Occasional updates, invitations to digital shows, etc.)
• PEG Partners – I don’t think I actually talked about Guatemala this particular night, but I’ll share anyway)
• Abraham Jam – as with PEG – just want to share this!)
Thanks friends! Hope you enjoy these songs and stories…